A Modern Approach to Plastic Surgery
The Walker Plastic Surgery Clinic is led by Dr. Rondi K. Walker. Dr. Walker takes a modern approach to plastic surgery which combines technical surgical expertise with a refined sense of aesthetics.
Dr. Walker is a superior listener who can sensitively interpret the needs an individual's plastic surgery requirements and offer the most appropriate course of action.
Learn more about Dr. Walker's experience and education.
Your objectives for plastic surgery.
Plastic surgery can change your life. Dr. Walker has seen many patients who have found themselves with a new lease on life after they felt as good on the outside and they did inside.
It is important to remember however that surgical procedures are still surgery and that no procedure should be taken lightly. Anyone considering plastic surgery should understand what their objectives are.
Learn more about who we think are the best candidates for plastic surgery in Our Philosophy.
Choose a surgeon you can trust.
Plastic surgery involves many choices. The first and most important is selecting a surgeon you can trust. Choosing an ASPS Member Surgeon ensures that you have selected a physician who:
- Has completed at least five years of surgical training with a minimum of two years in plastic surgery.
- Is trained and experienced in all plastic surgery procedures, including breast, body, face and reconstruction.
- Operates only in accredited medical facilities
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics.
- Fulfills continuing medical education requirements, including standards and innovations in patient safety.
- Is board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery or in Canada by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada®.
- ASPS Member Surgeons are your partners in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.